Have you ever thought why you feel so good after sex? First and foremost, we feel happy because during sex, we are living in the present moment, fully engaged and paying complete attention to the experiences our body is going through. However, the main reason of feeling good is that sex releases a cocktail of feel good chemicals, hormones and endorphins, which instantly boosts our mood and happiness levels.
According to sexual enhancement pills reviews, published on LeadingMaleEnhancement.com, Erectzan, VigRX Plus and Maxis10 are the top 3 sex pills for men that help increase penis size and improve sexual performance, further enhancing the happiness quotient.
7 Health Benefits of Sex
- Improves the Immune System: Research shows that people who have sex more often have a stronger defensive mechanism against diseases, with a definite boost to their immune system. Doctors explain that sex increases the levels of IgA or immunoglobulin A in the body, which increases the body’s resistance to diseases like the flu.
- Keeps Blood Pressure in Control: High blood pressure is never good for the body, since it has highly negative consequences on our physical and mental health. Sex, and more precisely the orgasm, has the ability to lower blood pressure. During an orgasm, the release of a feel good hormone called oxytocin is stimulated in the body, which lowers blood pressure.
- Burns Calories: Sex uses various muscles and instantly bumps up your heart rate, becoming a good accompaniment to exercise. Although the calories you burn would not be much when compared to an intense cardio workout or even a half hour walk on the treadmill, using about five calories per minute, sex would definitely count.
- Good for Heart: Lowering the risk of heart attack, sex or more precisely a good sex life is really good for your heart. Many medical studies show that people who have sex consistently are less likely to die from a heart disease.
- Blocks Pain: If you are suffering from pain and want to take a painkiller, have an orgasm instead. During orgasm, a hormone is released in your body that raises your pain bearing capacity. To reduce arthritic pain, back pain and leg pain, menstrual cramps and headaches, even self-stimulation of the genitals can do wonders.
- Provide Relief in Stress: Firstly, the idea of being intimate with your loved one can provide a lot of relief from any sort of anxiety and stress, which will boost your happiness levels and self-esteem. Moreover, when you hug or even touch your partner, the body releases feel good hormones that only add to your pleasure.
- Lets You Sleep Better: Have you ever realized that after having sex you slept more quickly and soundly? Many of us suffer from the lack of sleep, where we spend half of the night tossing and turning in bed. Sex not only increases intimacy amongst couples but makes it easier for them to fall asleep. During sex, the oxytocin level increases and cortisol level decreases, both of which leave you in a highly relaxed state and you instantly fall asleep after the act.
For the best possible sexual experience, you can try one of the top 3 sex pills for Men, Erectzan, VigRX Plus and Maxis10, to improve your sexual stamina and maximize health benefits. The reviews of these male enhancement products are positive, saying that they do not lead to harmful side effects.